Pages

Monday, March 27, 2017

Hey Chick! Sale-A-Bration Freebie.

Wow!  When I saw this free stamp set from Sale-A-Bration you could say, "it really gave me something to crow about."  I LOVE CHICKENS!  And the ones in this set are so darn cute.

This is my first project with the Hey Chick set from Stampin' Up!.  Simple, easy, but such a classy chick.  I just want to give her a name, don't you?  I used Basic Black and Pool Party along with some of my retired Designer Series Paper stash to whip out this little beauty.  Inside it says, "you're a good egg".

It's still not too late to nab a flock of your very own.  Just hop, fly, or click over to my Stampin' Up! store before March 31.  Spend $50 on product, before shipping and handling, and these lovely ladies  could be yours.  Remember, they're only available during Sale-A-Bration and then they'll be flying the coop.  (The puns are endless...I'm cracking myself up here.)

This is what the set looks like.....





Until next time.

Love, Peace, Stamps,

~Kim

4 comments: