Pages

Sunday, May 7, 2017

The Eastern Palace Suite is Sweet

I am having so much fun with the new Eastern Palace Suite from Stampin’ Up!    My principal’s birthday is Monday and I decided to make her a little box of note cards.

Here is the box I created using the Eastern Beauty Stamp Set and papers from the Eastern Palace suite.



The ideas was inspired by a blog called Ink Stamp Share.  She made a similar box with 4x4 note cards.  I wanted my note cards to be 3 x 3 because I had some envelopes that would fit that size card.  I adjusted the measurements and used the same instructions to make this box.  The colors are Dapper Denim and Very Vanilla.  The DSP is from the Eastern Palace Suite and I used the coordinating Eastern Medallion Thinlits.     I added some gold embossing to the two bottom pieces of the "card candy" centerpiece.  This suite just screams Gold to me!


That pretty gold circle in the center of the flower is a sticker.  The suite has stickers too!


                                                                                 
                                                                            The box is 1/2 inch thick.  I was 
                                                                             able to fit 4 note -cards inside.



The note cards were 3 x 3.  I cut 3 x 6 card stock.  Scored down the center.  Then I cut 3 x 3 Very Vanilla and cut the medallion in the center.  Adhered it to the front of the card with dimensional.  Two note cards are Dapper Denim and two are Tranquil Tide.  Both colors coordinate with the Designer Series Paper used on the top of the box.







I cut a 2 - 1/2  x 2  - 3/4 piece of Very Vanilla for the inside of the cards.  I stamped with the coordinating inks for a finishing touch.








I love how it turned out.  I hope my principal will love it too!  The Eastern Palace Suite will be in the new 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! catalog which will be released on June 1, 2017.  But guess what!!  Stampin' Up! has made it available for purchase early.  They are offering two packages:

DESCRIPTION
PRICE
Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set
Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (New In Color!)
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad (New In Color!)
Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad (New In Color!)
Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes (New!)   FREE!


Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set
Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
Eastern Palace Cardstock Pack
Mini Tassels Assortment
Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (New In Color!)
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad (New In Color!)
Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad (New In Color!)
Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies
Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes  FREE!
Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock (New!)  FREE!

1 comment: