Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Fourth of July Party Favors / Milk Carton Box

Milk Carton Box Fourth of July Party Favor





Here is another cute idea for the Fourth of July.  This is called a “milk carton box”.  It is very easy to put together and makes a great party favor.  I’ve used these for Easter, birthdays, little treats to give to co-workers.  You just change the decorations and you have a sweet treat!









They can be filled with candy or you could use them to wrap earrings or a small gift.  You could even roll up some dough as a gift for a graduate…..etc.   If it fits, it will work.

On this one I just changed the color of the box.


Here are the items I used for the little boxes.  If you'd like a free tutorial for the Milk Carton Box just follow my blog and send me your email address.  I'll send you a PDF within 24 hours.

Happy fourth!

Love, Peace Stamps,

~Kim

2 comments:

  1. I love your box and card with the boots. So cute. If you are still sending the PDF I would love to make some. Thanks Twila franklintc@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cute! I’ve been looking for the milk carton pattern for days and would so love it if you could send it to me, please….. 3bouys@cox.net

    ReplyDelete