Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The “Card In A Box”

The “Card In A Box”




Oh the procrastination!  Why do I put these things off for so long?  I have been wanting to make a “Card In A Box” since I first lay eyes on one.  I think they’re the coolest thing.  And guess what!  They’re not even hard.  

This little cutie will be mailed to Ohio to bring a Happy Easter message to a very special couple.  I just adore Daffodil Delight!  Any shade of yellow says "Happy" to me.  I used the Flower Shoppe stamp set, and of course the pansy punch.  This card took me less than an hour, and it was my first attempt.  (it always takes me longer the first time to work out the kinks)


It didn't take much paper at all.
I used a 12x12 sheet of Daffodil Delight.  Part of a 12x12 sheet of Garden Gingham and about 1/2 of a 8/12 x 11 sheet of Melon Mambo.  And a little bit of Whisper White for the back and some of the flowers.  The sentiment was cut using the Labels Collection FrameLits and the little flowers on the sentiment were cut with Floral Fusion Sizzlits.  I just love my Big Shot!!!  Added a few rhinestones here and there and SHABAM!!  Instant happiness in a box.

HAPPY EASTER!!









No comments:

Post a Comment